Monday, April 5, 2010

TangSongXuan! Help you make this blog then you never post!
IDIOT! Treat you so good still don't appreciate hur! 
Everytime go out play don't want post ah! Kukubrother!
But your sister very good duh ok. HELP YOU POST. 

Saturday!

Met Ahpui on Saturday cause is his homeleave. (: Haha.
& so, sister jio me go for drinking session. Planned to go Jab 1 at Boatquay one.
End up change to V3. Haha. Fun laa. (:

Sister wants to take photo! 
But I luv to make silly face! :D
& yes! Our 12 years friendship! <3
Peeps, don't misunderstand ah. We're just a pair of good sis & bro!

Joleen keep disiao me ah. Put ice inside my shirt. Lol.
Sabo her back! :D
3 plus went to Neverland. Hahaha. Shiokshiok.

Dance & drink till 5plus then went off lur. (:
Sis went Panjang so me & Ahpui go home lur. Haha.
So fast reach home hur. So tired laa! Bath & POOOOOOM on the bed already. 

P/S. I only have the photos of SongXuan & me. Haha. (:

Ohhhh, brother! Your sis is so good manxzz! HAHA.
Must appreciate ok! Asshole. Luv you laa! :D